DECLARATION OF SELF-SUPPORTED SPIRITUAL MINISTRY
For the formation of:
Ayam We Are Foundation
AN UNINCORPORATED ORGANIZED SELF-SUPPORTED SPIRITUAL MINISTRY
Dated: April 02, 2021
CHARTER AND DECLARATION FOR AN UNINCORPORATED ORGANIZED SELF- SUPPORTED SPIRITUAL MINISTRY EXECUTED UNDER THE LAWS OF GOD IN ACCORDANCE WITH UNIVERSAL CONTRACT LAW
- Ayam We Are Foundation
- Appointment and Powers of Members of the Board of Advisors
- Charter of Self Supported Spiritual Ministry
- Name, Domicile, and Offices
- Venue and Jurisdiction
- Authority and Capacity
- Non-Liability of Members of the Board
- Execution of Contracts
- Acting as Guarantor
- Notice of Limited Liability
- Interpretation, Disputes and Claims
- Savings Clause
This Charter and Declaration of an Unincorporated Organized Self Supported Spiritual Ministry, henceforth known as Ayam Foundation, is made this April 02, 2021, by and between Executive Director, _________ and Managing Director, _________ (see Autography).
The Self-Supported Ministry defined by this Declaration is organized for worship and for educational, spiritual, and beneficent purposes, and is established under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ecclesiastical Law of Ayam Foundation, for furthering the upliftment and enlightenment of all people throughout the World and the betterment of life on planet Earth. The formation of the offices of Executive Director and Managing Director does not incorporate the spiritual society, Ayam Foundation, and must always remain unincorporated.
Appointment and Powers of Members of the Board of Advisors
- Upon completion and the execution of this indenture the Managing Director constitutes and appoints ___________, a ________, as the Executive Director, hereinafter "Director." The Director shall serve thereafter as the director of this Ministry, with authority over all affairs of the Ministry, both temporal and spiritual, provided for in these indentures and the minutes of Ayam Foundation.
- The Director may appoint other Board Members who shall be known as "Advisors," and who may act in conjunction with the Director in a fiduciary capacity as the stewards and possessors of title of the assets, in allodial title, and not as tenants in common. The Executive Director and Managing Director shall each have one vote and the remainder of the Advisors may act collectively for one vote. Collectively, all the Advisors shall be known as the Board of Advisors and may deal with any matter regarding the Ministry of Ayam Foundation delegated to the Board of Advisors by the Director.
- The duly appointed Advisors, for themselves and their successors, hereby accept the provisions of this Ministry, together with all related documents. The Advisors must conserve and minister in accordance with the Tenets, Creed, and Principles of Ayam Foundation and the principles of Higher Truth in accordance with the best of the Advisors' abilities, exercising judgment and discretion in administering the Advisors' duties in good faith strictly in conformity with the provisions, spirit, and intent hereof.
- Upon a Board of Advisors being created by the Director, the Advisors may not be less than two in number and may be increased by the Director beyond two in number for any reason the Director believes is beneficial for the Ministry. The duly appointed Advisors, together with those designated in advance for the purpose of filling future vacancies, shall hold office and collectively minister affairs of Ayam Foundation, an unincorporated Spiritual Ministry; PROVIDED, however, that an Advisor may resign, both with and without notice, and also may be removed from office by a Resolution of at least two-thirds (2/3) vote of the Board of Advisors, or by the decree of the Executive Director, whenever in the opinion of said majority or the Executive Director, such Advisor shall have been deemed guilty of such acts that are repugnant to the tenets and precepts of this Ministry, and PROVIDED, further, that in the event of any vacancy, increase in number, death of an Advisor, removal from the Board, resignation, and the like, the remaining Advisors may appoint a successor (and all newly appointed Advisors) by the unanimous concurrence of the Advisors.
- The signing of an acknowledgment of acceptance of the office of the Board of Advisors by the Director constitutes investiture as such.
- Ayam Foundation is created under powers and authority of the Covenant with the Creator that each peculiar member of Ayam Foundation possesses, which establishes and provides open notice of such unalienable rights as:
- Acquiring and possessing, by donation, gift, bequest, devise, and purchase, and holding and maintaining, property-real, personal, and mixed-holding title absolute by conveyance, with right for granting, selling, conveying, renting, and otherwise disposing of said property as may be necessary for furthering the objectives of the Ministry, for the use and behoof of Ayam Foundation forever, in unalloyed temporal and spiritual capacity.
- Exercising seigniorage; borrowing and lending money; giving promissory notes as well as other written obligation therefore by note, and securing the payment thereof by a lien, such as mortgage, upon hereditaments, both corporeal and incorporeal, real, personal, and mixed.
- Buying, selling, leasing, mortgaging, and in every way dealing in land and chattels in the same manner that a natural man may, and without the order of any court.
- Receiving bequests and devises for exclusive use of the Self-Supported Ministry in the same manner as a living, sentient man.
- Appointing, and being appointed as, an attorney in fact.
- Contracting and being contracted with in the same manner as a natural man, in proper capacity and full standing.
- Suing and being sued, pleading and being pleaded, in courts of Ayam Foundation.
- Having and using a common seal by which all deeds and acts of the Ministry may be authenticated.
- Opening, and possessing sole and exclusive signing authority on, non-interest-bearing bank accounts of any kind whatsoever.
- Exercising any other just, lawful, and ethical rights and powers as may be declared by authority of the Self-Supported Spiritual Ministry, as established at any time in accordance with the Tenets, Creeds, and Principles of Ayam Foundation, under authority of the sovereign and unalloyed right inhering in the eternal Covenant of the Undersigned with the Undersigned's Creator.
- By Resolution, the Directors may provide for regular /ministry meetings at stated intervals without notice. Special meetings may be called at any time by any two or more Advisors upon three (3) days prior written notice mailed or delivered to the Directors and Advisors. At all meetings, both regular and special, a Director or majority of the Board of Advisors is regarded as constituting a quorum for the conduct of business. Affirmative action may be undertaken by the Board of Advisors only upon a majority vote of the Board of Advisors acting, whether present or absent, and must be approved by a Director. Proxies are allowed when agreed to in Minutes of Ayam Foundation.
- The powers of the Director and Advisors, acting in concert with approval by the Director, are absolute, exclusive, and unlimited, and are broadly construed as general powers of both natural and artificial inhabitants of planet Earth, under the Laws of God, which permit acting in any manner that it does not cause others harm and does not impair anyone's unalienable rights. All of said powers may be delegated at the sole discretion of the Directors. Since Ayam Foundation is a worldwide ministry, people of any nationality may be appointed Advisors by a Director.
- Resolutions of the Board of Advisors, or a Director, authorizing the undertaking of a project constitutes evidence that such project is within the Board's power.
- No one providing the Ministry donations, loans, and payments may require disclosure and accounting of the application made by the Advisors or Director of whatever funds are received by the Ministry. All funds received by the Ministry shall be managed and used at the discretion of the Executive Director, with or without approval of the Advisors, as provided by this Declaration of Spiritual Ministry and recorded in the minutes of Ayam Foundation.
- All Advisors shall serve without posting any security, such as fidelity bonds.
- The Advisors shall regard this instrument, sacred writings and works of wisdom from diverse sources, Prayer, and the Holy Spirit as their guide, which may be supplemented upon occasion by the By-laws, Regulations, and resolutions of the Board for the purpose of covering contingencies that may arise and which shall be recorded in the Minutes of this Ministry.
- The Advisors may fix and pay reasonable compensation, (not "income"), for any contracted worker, agent, and the like, at the discretion of the Advisors, and the Board of Advisors may pay Advisors reasonable compensation for services performed as Advisors.
- The Advisors may appoint from among their number Executive Advisors and Managing Advisors, who shall be given such power and authority as the Minutes of this Ministry may delegate and prescribe.
- The Advisors shall, in their capacity as Advisors and NOT individually, have and assume only such liability as is defined by the indenture of this Ministry. This fiduciary liability shall neither jeopardize nor affect the individual performance of the parties. The Advisors shall be reimbursed and exonerated by this Ministry for any losses occasioned by the Advisors while serving as such, in the same extent as would non-interested persons.
- The Directors may, at any meeting, appoint any number of Successor Directors for acting on behalf of this Ministry in the event of the death, incapacity, and the like, of a Director.
- The Advisors shall have and possess only such authority as provided in this indenture.
- The Advisors may be duly ordained and commissioned by this Ministry. An Advisor must be a product of a deep seated conviction with respect to God and is fully committed to seek the Truth through Prayer, the Holy Spirit, study of Holy Scriptures, and otherwise. As an Ordained Minister, a Director may be licensed by a state, but no such licensing is required in accordance with this Charter.
Charter of Self Supported Spiritual Ministry
- It is expressly declared that this Ministry, which is neither a public corporation, profitable business partnership, company, estate, joint stock Limited Liability Corporation, nor trust, nor any other form of incorporated association, is hereby created as a separate, lawful, spiritual, non-profit, and private unincorporated entity. No Advisor may lawfully possess any interest of this Ministry, nor may said Advisor be personally liable for anything other than the Advisor's own personal liabilities, except when an applicable civil law otherwise expressly prohibits this exoneration of the Advisor from personal liability.
- The Ministry terminology used in this indenture and its supporting documents is used solely for clarification of the various usages for Spiritual Ministries under universal contract law by and between free, spiritually autonomous, sentient beings whose lives and rights derive from God Almighty and the unique Covenant of each party with the Creator.
Name, Domicile, and Offices
The Director and Advisors are collectively designated as the Board of Ayam Foundation, in which name the Director and Advisors may execute and convey personal property and any interest therein, sue and be sued, (see Section Seven), and conduct any and all the said business of this Ministry. The principal domicile and place of ministry shall be on the soil of Oregon, a foreign and non-domestic jurisdiction re the corporate Federal United States, (the "U.S." or "United States"), until so changed by the Board, as the Board may do upon occasion, with such branch offices and places of business as said Board may establish. As a world-wide ministry, the functions and holdings of the Ayam Foundation may be international.
Venue and Jurisdiction
Neither the Director, nor any Advisor, nor any Member, of Ayam Foundation gives consent concerning, and is regarded under the Laws of God as expressly immune from, any claim of jurisdiction other than the jurisdiction of truth founded on the mutual good faith and full disclosure of all involved parties, universal contract law, and the Ecclesiastical Law as defined, interpreted, and adjudicated by the Tribunals of Ayam Foundation. Venue and jurisdiction is in the Ecclesiastical Courts of Ayam Foundation, and all hearings, proceedings, and trials must be recorded in the records of the Ecclesiastical Court of Ayam Foundation. All other courts of any jurisdiction must accept the decisions of the Ecclesiastical Judicatories of Ayam Foundation on questions of discipline, faith, ecclesiastical rule, custom, and applicable contracts. If matters governing the affairs of this peculiar un- incorporated Spiritual Society are inconsistent on the same subject with the provisions of any other jurisdiction, the spiritual principles as a matter of conscience must prevail, inasmuch as all rights and powers of the peculiar Members of Ayam Foundation inhere in and derive from existence, life, and the Creator thereof.
The eternal Covenant of the Undersigned with the Creator remains paramount in all matters. As it is written: "... we ought to obey God rather than man", Acts 5:29; and "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.", Matt. 6:24.
Define process of enforcement: decentralized.
What is the court of Ayam Foundation and how are decisions made. ASll court matters that are needing arbitration goes to the community for voting.
With the intent of living in peace with all people and living beings in the Kingdom of God, each Director is established as an Ecclesiastical Emissary with neutral, in itinere, non-engaged, status, and is not involved in any manner with any disputes, conflicts, wars, and declarations of war powers involving any other parties.
The above-referenced peaceful, non-resident, in itinere status of the undersigned Director, and all Advisors and Members of Ayam Foundation, signifying permanent Citizenship in the Kingdom of God, is openly proclaimed before all people by use of the depiction of a scallop shell, such as the following representation:
By the authority of the eternal Covenant between each peculiar member of Ayam Foundation and the uncreated, eternal Source of each, all members possess such absolute rights and powers as authority for:
- Terminating all involvement with, use of, and presumption of obligation for using, other documents and instruments, and all numbers and contractual relationships connected therewith, issued by any other parties, such as by an organization, agency, government, entity, corporation sole, corporation aggregate, and the like, upon signing, sealing, and notarizing any commitment executed in writing with Ayam Foundation, such as this instrument.
- Using freely, and without interference or sanction from any source, any and all natural substances as sacraments, for healing and other purposes.
In addition, all Directors of Ayam Foundation possess authority for:
- Issuing for all Members of Ayam Foundation any and all permits, licenses, certificates of membership, authority, identification, and travel documents of any kind whatsoever.
- Creating, preserving, maintaining inviolable, and providing full and unalloyed protection and immunity of every kind whatsoever for all who seek spiritual sanctuary within, and abide on the soil of, any land, buildings, and dwellings of Ayam Foundation, under the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the Ecclesiastical Law of Ayam Foundation. Said protection and immunity secures inviolate all rights regarding privacy, security, and safety of the person, possessions, papers, and effects of guests and all household dwellers against intrusion of any kind from any source.
Authority and Capacity
Authority for establishing Ayam Foundation derives exclusively from the absolute, inherent, unalienable right of the Undersigned Directors, and of each peculiar Member of the un-incorporated spiritual society, Ayam Foundation, in and through the Life, Being, Conscience, and Consciousness of the Undersigned and each Member of Ayam Foundation, for recognizing and proclaiming the existence of the eternal Covenant with the immortal, uncreated Source of Life of the Undersigned and of each Member of Ayam Foundation, concerning which Covenant all Members of Ayam Foundation owe unalienable allegiance and are bound by conviction, creed, and commitment. No Member of Ayam Foundation may under any circumstances, nor for any reason, abrogate the terms of said binding, absolute, inviolable Covenant. Neither do any other parties, beings, entities, governments, corporations sole, corporations aggregate, nor any legal persons of any kind whatsoever, possess ethical and lawful authority for interfering in the relationship between any Member of Ayam Foundation and God Almighty that is signified by this Declaration, in accord with the prohibition against impairing the obligation of contracts. The Undersigned and each Member of Ayam Foundation recognize that every man and woman is a spiritually autonomous unit of free will, sovereignty, self-responsibility, and self-government, and in such capacity may live in accordance with any covenant that such autonomous beings proclaim as established with any party, being, entity, government, legal person, and the like. The sovereign authority and capacity of the Undersigned and each Member of Ayam Foundation for affirming the existence and establishment of this Self-Supported Ministry is eternally in full force and effect, i.e., nunc pro tunc, "before the foundation of the world." Said Covenant is inviolate and must not be abrogated in any manner by anyone, such as on the basis of unilateral action, presumption, consensus, decree, and the like, any more than the eternal and immutable laws of existence can be invalidated by man. As it is written: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3.
Non-Liability of Members of the Board
The Members of the Board may not under any circumstances be held liable for liabilities of this Ministry. All people and persons dealing with this Ministry may address only funds and assets of Ayam Foundation for the payment of any claim, debt, judgment, obligation, as well as of any "money," that may become due and payable in any way regarding Ayam Foundation. All actions, claims, and suits MUST be adjudicated in the Tribunals of Ayam Foundation as set forth in this Declaration.
All hereditaments and possessions of Ayam Foundation are the property of God Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, and are held in trust and stewardship by the Director for the perpetual use, purpose, benefit, behest, and behoof of the peculiar Membership of this un-incorporated Spiritual Society, Ayam Foundation. If at some particular time there are no peculiar Members of Ayam Foundation holding the Office of Director, all assets are re- vested with the un-incorporated Spiritual Society, Ayam Foundation.
The Board may set aside any net, non-taxable increase accruing in favor of this Ministry in amounts that the Board, in the Board's sole discretion, deems appropriate for retaining reserves and additional assets of this Ministry. Since this Ministry is a world-wide in scope, the Board may set aside such funds for providing spiritual and humanitarian benefit as the Board may decide.
Execution of Contracts
The Directors possess exclusive authority for executing all documents and instruments, such as contracts, conveyances, deeds, quitclaims, assignments, assignment of any part of the title on assets and property of this Ministry.
By execution of this indenture the undersigned Executive and Managing Directors, and every Successor in Office by the same Title, do hereby create and establish a body politic and a Self-Supported Ministry, with continuous perpetual succession.
In accordance with the disciplines of this un-incorporated Spiritual Society, Ayam Foundation, any vacancy occurring in the incumbency of Ayam Foundation must be filled through an appointment by majority vote of the remaining Advisors. Every Successive Holder of Office allows for perpetuity of the office of Director of Ayam Foundation.
Acting as Guarantor
The Board may upon occasion pledge the assets of the Ministry as Guarantor for any person, company, and other legal entity, provided the Ministry receives reasonable compensation for such action.
Notice of Limited Liability
Notice is hereby given that all people, persons, and entities who extend this Ministry credit, contracting with Ayam Foundation, as well as having claims against this Ministry, may regard only the property and other assets of this Ministry for payment and for settlement of any claims, debts, judgment (decree), award, and other obligation that may become payable thereunder. The Directors and Advisors are not personally liable when dealing with any business matters of this Ministry.
Ayam Foundation, the un-incorporated Spiritual Society, establishes for this Ministry a Covenant of Silence. This Covenant of Silence is between the Holder of Office and the peculiar Members dealing in any secular and spiritual relationship, document, and matter involved in the relationship between the parties, which is considered private and consecrated. The Directors and all Advisors affirm acceptance of the Covenant of Silence until death.
Ayam Foundation Ministry and its members establish a Covenant of Transparency regarding matters that could, if otherwise hidden and unspoken, be of detriment to the purpose of this ministry and its Members. This covenant supersedes the Covenant of Silence.
Upon the termination of this Ministry for any cause, the Board of Advisors may liquidate the estate of the Ministry, if deemed preferable, by disposing of its properties and assets for such amounts and upon such terms as the Board deems prudent. After discharging all proper lawful obligations of this Ministry, the Board shall distribute in favor of other Spiritual Ministries-with goals compatible with the principles and purposes of Ayam Foundation-the proceeds and remaining assets in any currency the Board deems appropriate. For these purposes, the Advisors shall continue acting until such duties have been fully performed, whereupon this Ministry shall be finally closed.
Interpretation, Disputes and Claims
- Regarding any question concerning interpretation and construction of this indenture and Declaration of Spiritual Ministry, including all supporting documents, the Board retains exclusive authority for construing this instrument in accordance with its good-faith construction. Said construction, as stated in the Minutes, shall be final, conclusive, and binding on this Ministry, as well as all other people, persons, and entities dealing herewith.
- Neither this indenture nor its supporting documents may in any manner be deemed as constituting any kind of PUBLIC corporation, profitable business, partnership, statutory trust, association, estate, company, public entity, nor any kind of statutory entity. This Charter is intended as being an indenture creating a PRIVATE Spiritual Ministry. All interpretations shall be under the Laws of God as interpreted and adjudicated by the Tribunals of Ayam Foundation. For Guidance, all concerned parties, including arbitration tribunals and courts, may consult appropriate court rulings concerning integrated auxiliaries of a Spiritual / Church Ministry of this type.
If any provision of this Declaration of Spiritual Ministry is deemed invalid by competent authority for any reason under particular circumstances, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless stand and remain in full force and effect.
Dated: April, 02, 2021
Managing Trustee's Autograph:
Witnessed by Scribe, Scribe's Autograph:
~ and so it is ~